Vision, Mission, Core Values, Strategic Goals
Kibabii University embodies the view that Science, Technology and Innovation are critical for sustainable utilization of material and human resources for the posterity of the universe.
To be a global and dynamic University of excellence in Science, Technology and Innovation
To achieve excellence in generation, transmission and enhancement of new knowledge in Science, Technology and Innovation through quality Teaching, Research, Training, Scholarship, Consultancy and Outreach Programmes.
Knowledge for Development
- Accountability and Transparency
- Social Responsibility
- Academic Freedom
- Promote and Maintain Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Promote and Sustain Advancement in Research, Innovation, Partnerships and Linkages
- Enhance Administration, Financial and Human Resource Management Systems
- Invest in Marketing and Public Relations
- Expand, Maintain and Improve Physical Facilities and Infrastructure
- Provide Quality Health Care Services.