Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
HOW DO I TRANSFER FROM ONE INSTITUTION TO KIBABII UNIVERSITY?
- Identify a course in Kibabii University.
- Check whether you qualify for the course you want to transfer to from your KUCCPs student portal.
- Write a letter to the CEO KUCCPS , through the Vice-chancellor/Principal where you were admitted through the Vice-Chancellor Kibabii University
HOW DO I DO INTER- FACULTY TRANSFER?
- Check whether you qualify for the course you want to transfer to
- Download an inter-faculty transfer /change of course form from the university website
- Fill the form then attach your KCSE results slip and your cluster weights.
- Submit the form to the office of the Registrar, Academics Affairs through the admissions office.
HOW DO I DEFER MY STUDIES?
- Fill deferment form from Registrar, Academic Affairs, through the Dean of the School/faculty requesting for deferment.
HOW DO I GET RE-ADMITTED BACK TO THE UNIVERSITY AFTER DEFERMENT?
- Visit the Admissions Office with the copy of the deferment form for a Re-admission.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SECONDARY STUDENTS TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION?
- Yes it is. You write a formal request for the visit to the Registrar, Academic Affairs
HOW DO I GET MY ADMISSION LETTER?
- Go to the students’ portal.
- Use your registration number as your user Name, then your password is your KCSE index number.
- After applying online
- You will receive your admission letter on the email address you used to apply with
HOW DO I GET A REGISTRATION NUMBER?
- You will get your registration number on the top left of your admission letter
HOW DO I GET A HOSTEL AT THE UNIVERSITY?
- First pay school fees.
- Use your registration number as your user Name, then your password is your KCSE index number
- Book for a room online.
HOW DO I GET REFEREE FORMS?
Visit Kibabii University website on the downloads section. or you can just search on the search button on the website.
HOW DO I MAKE APPLICATION?
Visit Kibabii university website, click on the admission then click on apply online. You will be required to create an account or portal. From the portal you can now proceed with the application.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR A COURSE AT KIBABII UNIVERSITY
Academic Certificates and payment for application fee.