MESSAGE FROM DEAN OF STUDENTS
Student affairs department of Kibabii University deals with all matters concerning students’ welfare in the University. It is meant to provide a home away from home for the students. The department conducts the following activities:Coordination of students’ activities including organizations, Welfare societies, Clubs, County and regional associations and Student unions
The department has put in place a system that allows for freedom of worship through the chaplaincy section. It also deals with counseling, sports and games, work study, inter university programmes, orientation of freshmen and fresh women, gender issues and career placement.The students’ affairs office is temporarily located at the western wing of HB3.
To provide a conducive University environment for professional competence and social adjustment through guidance and involvement in co-curricular activities
- To facilitate holistic development of students by creating a conducive environment for learning.
- To offer support and facilitate participation of students in talent and skill development and recreation.
- To facilitate the implementation of preventive and rehabilitative interventions for identified vulnerable groups.
- To enforce and maintain the discipline of students.
- To ensure establishment of an effective students’ governance and leadership.
- To carry out research, consultancy and outreach on relevant emerging issues.
The students’ affairs department envisages competent, healthy and well-adjusted graduants with value addition to the nation.
- Freedom of expression
- Social responsibility