Kibabii University wishes to inform Students of the Re-Opening Dates for the 2nd Semester of the 2019/2020 Academic Year on Monday 12th October 2020 and Resumption of Lectures on Tuesday 13th October, 2020.
- Final Year Students (Fourth Year Bachelors and Final Year Diploma, and Certificate Students).
- Part Time Programmes (FESS and SOBE).
- All students are require to carry a good supply of masks (preferably reusable/washable masks) and ensure their use at all times.
- Students will be expected to strictly adhere to health and Safety Regulations measures provided by the Ministry of Health and the University.
- No student will be allowed back to campus before signing a commitment to abide by the Health and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Students should ensure that they have cleared fees upon resumption of studies.
- Continuing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Students – Second Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year
- Virtual Lectures – First Year Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Year
- List of First Year Fresh Students who have not Reported for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
Continuing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Students are advised to check the Kibabii University website www.kibu.ac.ke for the announcement of their re-opening dates for the Second Semester of the 2019/2020 Academic Year to be released in due course.
This is to inform All Fresh First Year Students that their virtual online Lectures started on Tuesday 29th September 2020. Those students who have not joined the online classes should do so before expiry of the 20% rule period to avoid having to defer their studies to the next academic year in September 2021.
Find listed First Year Fresh Students who cannot be traced or with no contacts provided on the University website www.kibu.ac.ke. These students are advised to get in touch with the university immediately, and follow the procedure for registration under Quick Links First Years 2020 on the University website www.kibu.ac.ke to join the ongoing first year fresh students’ virtual lectures.
For any inquiries or request for assistance Contact:
REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS)
Telephone: 0701853387, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org