Applicants should have:-
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from accredited and recognized/ University OR Master’s Degree in relevant field from an accredited and recognized University (in special cases) with at least three (3) years teaching experience at University level or in research or in industry;
- A minimum of 24 publication points of which at least 16 should be from refereed journals papers;
- Registered with the relevant Professional Body (where applicable).
How to apply:
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
Applicants must also submit the following current documents:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general which should be sent to the address below by the application deadline.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Applications must be sent on or before 15th July, 2020 addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308.
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.