Applicants should have:-
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from accredited and recognized University;
- At least three (3) years teaching experience at the University as a Senior Lecturer; or Senior Researcher/Industry experience or equivalent;
- A minimum of forty eight (48) publication points as a Senior Lecturer or equivalent, of which at least thirty two (32) should be from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised a minimum of four (4) post-graduate students to completion including at least one doctoral student;
- Attracted research or development funds as a Senior Lecturer/Senior Research Fellow.
- Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable);
- For persons from Research Institutions, Practice/Industry, the provisions Table 3.5 of CUE Guidelines, 2014 shall apply.
How to apply:
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
Applicants must also submit the following current documents:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general which should be sent to the address below by the application deadline.
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: email@example.com
Applications must be sent on or before 15th July, 2020 addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308.
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.