Reporting to the Deputy Registrar (Administration and Human Resources), the Assistant Registrar (Human Resources) shall assist in supervision and management of operational functions of the Human Resource Section in Administration and Human Resources department.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, one must have:-
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management with 6 years working experience three (3) of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12 years working experience, three (3) of which as Senior Administrative Assistant Scale 11 or its equivalent.
- CPS (K) or Diploma in relevant area is an added advantage.
- Must be registered with relevant professional body.
- ICT Competence
How to apply:
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached to the email application.
For positions of Registrars, Finance Officer, Dean of Students, University Librarian, applicants must also submit the following:
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department- (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Letters of recommendation from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general should also be sent to the address below before Tuesday, 31th October, 2017 .
All applications should clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position “Application for the position of (position applied for)”and submitted as follows:
- Ten (10) hard copies
- An electronic copy in PDF format by email be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted on or before Tuesday, 31th October, 2017 . Applications should be addressed as registered mail to:
The Vice Chancellor,
P.O. BOX 1699 – 50200
The Vice Chancellor
and Dropped at
Kibabii University-Main Campus,
Administration Block, Third Floor, Room ABA 308,
Note: Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.