Welcome to the equity leaders program, Kibabii University chapter. The club is made up former Wings to Fly and the E.L.P programs beneficiary students. The club aims at cultivating scholarly habits and turning the students into all rounded individuals who will benefit themselves and the society.
The main objectives of the club are:-
- To foster social and fraternal network among Equity Scholars and fellows.
- To mentor young people on responsible leadership for socio-economic transformation.
- To participate in environmental conservation efforts.
- To network for relevant attachment experiences for club members in institutions of higher learning.
- To mentor members through organizing self-development talks, career advice and much related activities.
- To voluntarily participate in community outreach projects and corporate social responsibility that is organized by the bank or the club.